Check out The POV Lounge Main Website for contests and upcoming events.

http://thepovlounge.webs.com/

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Publishing/Manuscript Coaching

As many of you have noticed, I've started offering a few literary services. One that I am specializing in is Publishing/Manuscript Coaching. Some may ask what this is or how it can help you. I will explain.
Publishing Coaching is to help you find the publishing company that will best suit your book. I will guide you in the right direction in finding a publishing company to publish your book. I will let you know what your book needs; what features your company needs to offer in order to create a good book. I will guide you through finding the company, submitting your manuscript the right way, making sure that your package has the right info for what the company is asking, I will work with you through the contract and all the way to the book being on the shelves and in stores.
Manuscript Coaching is to help you clean up your manuscript and get it ready for publication. I will make sure that the maniscript is being prepared the way that the company is asking. That you are submitting the manuscript the way the company asks. I will proofread and edit your proposal and help you get your foot in the door to the publishing company. I can NOT guarantee an acceptance letter from a publishing company but I wll help you get through this process a little easier.
So there is it. Publishing/Manuscript Coaching.
Before we end today's blog...
If you are interested in this service, leave a comment on this blog.
Signing Off,
Dominique Watson

Leave a comment on this blog: http://thepovlounge.webs.com/apps/guestbook/