Check out The POV Lounge Main Website for contests and upcoming events.

http://thepovlounge.webs.com/

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Recognizing the Article Writers

All this month and next month I will be speaking about the Two Year celebration of From A Writers POV. Today I want to speak about our article writers. A few of the writers have been with me for the whole two years. Some just a year and others just a few months. I introduced three new article writers this month as well. Although the articles are great and on various topics, they still seem to get little attention.

My reason for the articles is to give our readers a little more. Some times people don't want to log in and just read about what the next writer is doing. When I started From A Writers POV all we had were the articles with a few other things. But now that the magazine has gotten so much bigger, the articles are getting less attention. My main purpose for having the articles is to give back; to give advice. To allow my team of writers to give their personal advice on a subject that interests them. I hand pick the writers carefully because not everyone knows how to form an article. I like for the articles that are submitted to be helpful not tell a story.

Some articles are in story form but that's not my angle for the magazine. So I give the readers, the subscribers of From A Writers POV, a place to get a little advice and inspiration. I encourage everyone to browse through our articles. Find a column you like and bookmark it. Come back each week to see what the writer of the column has to say as they give daily tips and advice. Their columns are updated once a month with the magazine and are geared to inspire all those who read it.

To read this month's article edition of From A Writers POV click here: http://www.fromawriterspovarticles.webs.com/

View the article writer interview here: http://fromawriterspov.webs.com/articlewriters.htm

Signing Off,

Dominique Watson