Check out The POV Lounge Main Website for contests and upcoming events.

http://thepovlounge.webs.com/

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let From A Writers help you further your writing career: Author & Publisher's

I wanted to let everyone know that I am putting together two lists in order to help authors and publisher's find what they need to either be published or get authors to publish through them. I started this list because our network has tons of publisher's who are basically "sitting there" not networking. I don't know if it's because some of them are a little shy and don't know how to network or simply haven't been on my network enough to see what's really going on. But I know there are a lot of authors who are looking to get publsihed and want there work on shelves.
So I'm looking for authors who have a completed or almost completed manuscript who is looking for a publisher. I want to help them find the publisher they need. I want to get them with the publisher that has everything they are looking for to bring their book to life.
Some people truly don't know the first step in publishing or how to go about it. Even after reading my blogs, they still don't know. So if you are looking to get your book published, let me help you.
First, join my network http://www.fromawriterspov.ning.com/ and look in the forums for our two lists. Then post your info and let me help you.
This is for publisher's as well. Find our list and post your info. Let From A Writers POV get you the authors you are looking for.
Before we end today's blog...
Follow us on Twitter. www.twitter.com/fromawriterspov
Signing Off,
Dominique Watson

Leave a comment on this blog: http://thepovlounge.webs.com/apps/guestbook/