Check out The POV Lounge Main Website for contests and upcoming events.

http://thepovlounge.webs.com/

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Writer's Lounge

View below the winner of this weeks theme "The Cliff hanger Part Two" The winner of this theme will be speaking on The POV Lounge next month and will win a free spot in a writer's workshop coming up in December!!! Log in here: http://thepovlounge.webs.com

"Hot Ice Cont."

When she got to her apartment she made some tea along with Scottish biscuits. Kirsten told Francis that she needs to take a shower due to being on a schedule so he waited for her. Kirsten got her Victoria Secret Lingerie then walks into her bathroom, turns on the water, and takes off her clothes and the doorbell rings "I'll get it!" Kirsten said as she ran to her closet and threw on her housecoat. Looking through the lookout Francis asks "Who is it?" "The pizza man but I did not order any pizza!" When she opens the door the pizza man asked are you Makalya Jones?" She said "No, I'm Kirsten." As she shut the door his foot had stop it. "What are you doing? You have the wrong number." she said. He drop the pizza and took out a gun and pistol slap her "I know!" he said with an evil smirk. Francis got up off the chair and ran to her "What are you doing?" he said. "My job!" the guy said. "This was not part of the deal you weren't suppose to hurt her!"....

A bruise showed slightly on her right cheek. Jason demanded him to tie her up and put her in the back seat so he did what Jason, Jason met Francis in the truck and Kirsten was in the back seat knocked out. Driving to the boss's place Francis told Jason to pull over to Wendy's since he was hungry. Jason was about to go through the drive through but instead parked to go inside. "What are we going to do with the girl?" asked Francis. "Wake her up, untie the rope and get her something to eat." Jason said.

Francis did what he said and she finally woke up. "Leave me alone take your hands off of me!" Kirsten said hysterically. "Shut up now!" he said. She became quiet. "I'm not going to hurt you so get into the passenger seat and I will explain everything on the way." he said. Kirsten already hopped into the front and Francis zoomed around and drove off. Kirsten looked at him in disbelief. "How could you do this to me!" she yelled.

"Kirsten listen to me, alright it was a setup from the beginning even before I met you. This boss chose two people to take captive off, you and me. The deal is to make us lend them $500,000 each by Saturday Night which is Earth Day. They know all about us personal and mental which means they know we participate at the Earth Day Festival with our family. If we do not give them the money by 10:00am our families die. When I met you everything had change and now that is why we have to escape." Francis said. "Hold on a minute, not only are we in danger but our family is just for our money?" she said. "Take it easy we just need to contact the police." Francis said. "No, the boss usually has friends working as cops. If we go to them they would contact that boss and tell them we are on the run. " she said. "What can we do? I don't want to give away my money to them and I don't want my family to die." Kirsten said. "Me either!"

Entering Flagstaff, Arizona, they looked into each other's eyes and tears fell from them. They knew what each other was thinking. "I have not spent such a beautiful informing night with any woman such as you. I'm always busy working!" he said. "It is ok I know what you mean but it pays off in the end but I guess not tonight." she said. Francis held Kirsten's hand and leaned over to kiss her on the lips. As he held her hand he took the steering wheel and drive right off US Hwy 100. Apparently some people driving behind them contacted the police and told them what happen. On the road was left a will along with a letter from Francis and Kirsten with boss's address and the criminals were put in jail. Their families were safe but they were lost forever.

Before we end today's blog...
Log in to participate in this weeks writing theme on The Writer's Lounge: http://thepovlounge.webs.com/thisweekscontest.htm

Signing Off,
Dominique Watson