Check out The POV Lounge Main Website for contests and upcoming events.

http://thepovlounge.webs.com/

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Having a blog on your author website

Every author website should have a blog. Why? This can be the place where you display your work; where you display snippets of an upcoming book. Be sure to use your website to the fulliest. If it offers extra pages see what you can do with them. Don't clutter your site but try to get creative with it.

I love to blog. It's a thing I've come to love recently. I also love that I can get followers. I can get frequent readers to pay attention to what I have to say. There's no better way to get people to your author website than through a blog.

Blogs offer so much and you can basically do whatever you want them. So if you have a website right now and you do not have a blog connected to it, figure out what you can do with it to help enhance your author website.

Before we end today's Blog...
Advertise your business with From A Writers POV: http://fromawriterspov.webs.com/advertisingpackages.htm

Signing Off,
Dominique Watson